Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Building Lives That Work
The vision of Marion Goodwill Industries is to build lives, families and communities by implementing strategies and services that foster self-sufficiency through work.
- Our Customers – Our customers include our donors, shoppers, program participants, funding organizations, and community stakeholders. We treat all customers with respect and welcome their input.
- Our Team – Our team includes employees, Board members and volunteers. All team efforts promote diversity, accountability, honesty, ethical behavior, safety, and fun in our working relationships.
- Our Results – Our results are due to our commitment to ongoing continuous improvement in order to achieve measurable success in all areas of operation while being socially, financially and environmentally responsible.
- Our Community – Our community includes partners in each of the five counties we serve and beyond. We strive to be responsible and active participants in the lives of the local communities we serve. We value the relationships with other Goodwill organizations through OAGI (Ohio Association of Goodwill Industries) and Goodwill Industries International.
- Building Lives That Work – Our mission is fulfilled through the opportunities offered in our many programs for persons with diverse barriers to employment.