Learn new personal and professional skills online
Marion Goodwill is partnering with Ed2go to offer hundreds of online career certification courses.
We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses are led by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
While your goals can range from career development through the acquisition of new skills and knowledge to personal enrichment aimed at a hobby or fulfilling a passion, continual education is essential to all aspects of life. We provide the tools necessary for these pursuits – and to proclaim yourself a life-long learner!
- Art and Design
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science
- Construction and Trades
- Health and Fitness
- Information Technology
- Math and Science
- Teacher Professional Development
- Test Prep
Marion Goodwill offers FREE online computer training. The training is self-paced and tailored to meet your needs.
Benefits of Enrolling
Gain confidence in using a computer and Internet to:
- Assist your child with online school work
- Connect with family and friends online
- Attend doctor’s appointments online
- Search and apply for jobs online
Set yourself apart from other job seekers by earning digital badges which you can include on your resume or LinkedIn Profile.
Position yourself to be more competitive in the job market by learning the digital skills demanded by employers.
The training follows the Northstar Digital Literacy Curriculum and incorporates Grow with Google resource materials. It is comprised of three modules:
- Essential Computer Skills – Getting started, internet basics, email, operating systems
- Essential Software Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Using Technology in Daily Life – Social media, digital footprint, online safety, information literacy, Supporting K-12 distance learning, and career search skills.
Participants will earn a certificate of completion upon passing each training module.
Interested? Call 740-751-4282 to learn more or to enroll in the Northstar training program.