Our commitment to conduct and ethical standards
As a recipient of charitable contributions, Marion Goodwill Industries, Inc. recognizes its responsibility to ensure that all funds received are used to further its mission and to safeguard the assets of the corporation.
In order to uphold the highest standards and ensure the integrity, honesty and reputation of the entirety of the Goodwill movement, we agree to voluntarily comply with the following Code of Ethics and related Financial Reporting and Management Practices.
Code of Ethics
We affirm our commitment to the following Code of Ethics based on the values of Goodwill. As Board of Trustees, Employees or Volunteers, we pledge to follow both the letter and the spirit of the following code:
- We agree to engage in and promote honest and ethical conduct, including but not limited to the soliciting, negotiating and monitoring of all contractual relationships.
- We will avoid the actual or appearance of conflicts of interest
- We will comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations of federal, state and local governments.
- We will responsibly use and control all assets, resources and information in our possession.
- We will encourage the prompt reporting of any violations of this Code of Ethics or other governing documents to our Corporate Compliance Officer.
- We will use restricted monies for its requested specific purpose. We will be able to account for its activity and show how the funds were used.
Conduct and Ethical Standards
Reports of violations of the Conduct and Ethical Standards can be made anonymously and will be protected from any form of retaliation except in the case where the reporter is responsible or a party to the misconduct.
Corporate Compliance Officer
340 W. Fairground St.
Marion, Ohio 43302