Empowering People with Digital Skills
Goodwill Digital Career Accelerator
Changing the way we live, work and create through technology
Advance Your Career by Building Your Technology Skills
Are you ready to start a new career? Discover, learn and access emerging opportunities in the digital age. Together, Goodwill and Google.org are empowering people with the digital skills they need to advance their careers and transform their lives.
Unlock the door of opportunity and step into the workforce of the future.
Through the Goodwill Digital Career Accelerator, you’ll create a path towards your new career. Gain valuable digital skills to improve your career possibilities and gain financial independence. From basic computer knowledge to office applications, we have a digital skills program to fit your interest.
What Should I Expect After Enrolling in the Goodwill Digital Career Accelerator?
Learning a new skill can be challenging and requires planning, hard work, and dedication. That’s why Goodwill works with a vast network of community and business partners to provide a comprehensive program regardless of your individual needs. You will gain:
- Awareness of the digital skills needed to succeed in the highly competitive workforce
- Digital skills training and access to Northstar Certification to help build your skills
- Connections to community partners for additional support
- Basic computer skills training
Let Goodwill Prepare You for The Rising Digital Skills Workforce
- Approximately 27 million online job postings require digital skills.
- Mid-level digital jobs represent roughly 38 percent of overall job postings.
- More than three-quarters of mid-level jobs require spreadsheets and word processing skills as minimum requirements.
- About 17 percent of digitally intensive mid-level jobs pay more than non-digital mid-level jobs
- Baseline digitally intensive mid-level jobs average $20.00 per hour.
- Advanced digitally intensive jobs average at or above $28.00 per hour.
Research conducted by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One. The Digital Edge: Middle-Skills Worker and Careers. Boston, MA: Burning Glass Technologies, 2017
When it comes to education, hands-on training and career navigation planning, many people need help. Goodwill provides the skills training you need to reach your goals.
Let Goodwill Prepare You for the Rising Digital Skills Workforce! To see if the Goodwill Digital Career Accelerator is a good fit for you, Contact us at 740-751-4282 or firstname.lastname@example.org